0web - ZeroNet powered web services
- SetupList - share software/hardware you are using.
Not maintained by 0web
Register .bit domain for your zeronet site for 0.001BTC or 0.1XMR
- This service is provided "as is" without express or implied warranty.
- No refund.
- Your required domain may not be registered in time. If someone else takes the domain during the process, you need to choose another domain.
- Renewal/transferring a domain costs 0.001BTC/0.1XMR.
- If the service shuts down, your .bit domain will be transfer to a namecoin address you provided. You may need to pay additional fee for this transaction if the transfer fee charged by namecoin network or the exchange rate of namecoin to BTC/XMR rises up dramatically at that time.
Q: .bit registers usually charge 0.02BTC to 1BTC. Why the price is 0.001BTC here?
A: They usually provide DNS name servers for you. Since ZeroNet sites do not need this, we do not need host DNS name servers. Also this service is not for profit. 0.001BTC/0.1XMR is charged to cover operation cost.
Q: I do not have bitcoin or monero.
A: You can buy bitcoin/monero in your local currency via exchanges, such as bitsquare and so on.
Send a bitmessage to
BM-2cSm37mm79TGPVgpxfJYaBg1RPhiPjEpNc with subject
new for instructions.